Tamil l10n testing - Fenix
July 11 - July 18, 2020
00:00 - 23:30 UTC+05:30
In your timezone:
Please Download the latest nightly build from google play store. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix)
If your device’s default language is Tamil, Fenix automatically opens in Tamil otherwise Select Tamil from language menu.
What to look out for?
– Language quality. (consistency, spelling mistakes, typos etc.)
– Truncated words (cut-off from screen).
– Anything that appears broken on the UI.
– Check out at all the main screens, UI, menus, tabs, new features, etc. Make sure these all look good, that everything is properly translated and appears as expected.
– Font support.
– Check that all searchplugins are working correctly.
If you have any queries, please ask in Tamil l10n mailing list (https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n-ta).