Help us test Version 1 of the newly redesigned Firefox Accounts Settings. It now has a new look and feel, and we need as many people as possible to test it and give us feedback!
Create a new Firefox Account, follow the instructions, and file any bugs you encounter.
How to Test Firefox Account Settings
- Any version of Firefox, desktop or mobile
- Create a new Firefox Account
How do I get started?
- Log in with your new Firefox Account
- Navigate to: https://accounts.stage.mozaws.net/beta/settings
- Explore Settings features
Features to test
- New account verification
- Navigation links – header and footer, hamburger menu
- Change password
- Adding secondary email addresses
- Profile edits
- Account recovery
- Change display name
- Connect a device
Different actions to test those features
- Add/Edit/Delete your information and confirm it’s saved correctly
- Navigate around the links
- Verify data is synced correctly between Desktop and Mobile devices
- Sign in and out
- Change which browser you are using, but with the same Firefox Account
- You can report here
- When submitting a bug make sure that you give these details:
- What issues have you found?
- Which platform did you use?
- What steps did you take?